DigitalShore's network is located in the DuPont Fabros facility in Piscataway, NJ USA. This location allows us to directly connect to all major backbones via NYIIX and enables us to deliver outstanding network performance to the entire North American East Coast as well as to many parts of South America.
- 24x7 on-site security and network operations staff.
- 24 hour video surveillance and strictly enforced security access procedures.
- State of the art HVAC temperature control systems with separate cooling zones.
- Seismically braced racks.
- Redundant power backup with instantaneous fail-over.
- Advanced smoke detection and fire suppression.
- Connectivity to major backbone providers in the New York City metropolitan area.
Diverse Network MixOur network is powered by Cisco 6500 and Nexus series core routers. The network blend consists of Hurricane Electric, Level 3 Communications, NTT Communications, nLayer Communications, and many private peering. Native IPV6 connectivity is also available.
Data center is supported by 32 huge 2.25 megawatt generators and a like number of rotary ups units ready to supply.
Scalable, Elastic, Adaptive Architectures
Advanced system software can scale to reduce resource consumption on an as-needed basis, with cutting-edge virtualization technologies working in concert with the most advanced hardware architectures available.
Targeted Solutions for Resource Minded Organizations
Resource solutions for any organization, large or small. Specific systems designed to meet any budget can be built and scaled to exactly meet any client's resource demands.